Were You Injured In A Carpet Mill?
A Dangerous Industry
The carpet and flooring industry employs more than 45,000 people in Georgia. While the industry is much safer than it used to be, workers still suffer injuries, including:
- Neck, back and wrist injuries
- Deafness from loud equipment
- Chronic illnesses from breathing toxic chemicals
- Injuries from forklift truck accidents
- Crush injuries from heavy rolls of carpet
- Machinery injuries
Georgia workers’ compensation is a large, complex body of law. If you have never had to deal with the process of applying for workers’ compensation before, that inexperience can be costly. Our lawyers are here to protect your interests. We also represent families of workers who die in job-related accidents.
For More Information About Workers’ Compensation
If you have been injured in a carpet mill accident, call our attorneys at toll free at 877-849-5895, or drop us a brief description using this online form.