Personal Injury Cases: What You Need To Know
Tillman & Associates is not like most personal injury lawyers. Most of them compete for every car accident and slip-and-fall they hear about. At Tillman & Associates, we handle cases of all shapes and sizes. We still handle motor vehicle and premises liability cases, but many of our clients are people who were hurt on the job and have the opportunity to obtain greater compensation than workers’ comp allows, through third-party liability claims. No matter what you are dealing with, we are here to help.
Areas In Which We Can Help
For over 30 years, Tillman & Associates has stood up for individuals and their families when the negligence of others has resulted in catastrophic injury or death. If that has happened to you or your family member, you owe it to yourself to call us and describe your situation. We have experience in many different practice areas, including:
- A truck driver from one company is hurt by falling objects at the loading area of another company. He may qualify for workers’ comp and file a suit against the company that owns the warehouse.
- An office worker is trapped in a falling elevator car and breaks both legs. She may qualify for workers’ comp and file a suit against the building owner or elevator maker.
- A police officer responding to an alarm is attacked by guard dogs. No sign warned her of the danger. She may file a third-party premises liability claim against the property owner.
- An individual is driving in their car and they cross through an intersection. Another driver doesn’t stop at a stop sign and the cars crash as a result. The careless driver can be held liable for any injuries sustained.
- Electric scooters are a common way for people to travel short distances. Say a person enters the crosswalk when they have the right of way. The road is uneven and as a result, they fall and break their leg. The city can be responsible for not maintaining safe conditions.
Our attorneys are devoted to our clients, and we are experienced in delivering three important kinds of assistance to the injured – workers’ comp benefits, Social Security Disability benefits and third-party personal injury suits, including wrongful death suits, which can help you and your loved ones go forward.
For Your Free Consultation, Call Today
Have you been seriously hurt while doing your job? If a third party is responsible, Tillman & Associates can help you file a suit for compensation. Call our Atlanta personal injury lawyers toll-free at 877-849-5895 or send us a message using this online form.